Long wait time on duplicate
  • maurice.forget

Long wait time on duplicate

by maurice.forget » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:45 am

Hi guys,

We have the "Otaniemi Campus Tour" game/tour ready. However, we would like to duplicate it. We have been have troubles doing this. Mira, one of the students, spent 3 hours with no luck. I left my laptop on overnight and no luck. (Mind you, my laptop might have gone to sleep before that.)

It's a large(!) game. Any ideas on how to get it duplicated? Our Swedish and Finnish teams would like their own copy to translate into both languages.

Cheers,
    Maurice
    Helsinki, Finland
    djgagnon
    Site Admin

Re: Long wait time on duplicate

by djgagnon » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:54 am

Odds are that the duplicate is finishing successfully but the web page is timing out. Have you tried looking for the duplicate games?
  • maurice.forget

by maurice.forget » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:45 am

Hi,

Yes, there a multiple copies searchable in the ARIS app, but none in the editor. When you try to open them in the app, none of them seem complete. You get kicked off before it finishes loading.

Cheers,
    Maurice
    chrish

by chrish » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:21 pm

This was the large game they were having trouble with before. We identified a couple issues, but though large, it didn't seem to be that big. Maybe there's a bug that this is knocking up against that is also coming up in duplication.