I'm trying to make a game object factory in my project, but I don't know how to do it. Right now, I am able to generate one object, but no more appear.
What I did was:
1. Create a factory
- Named it.
- Left the description blank
- Set item to produce
- Set maximum to 1000 total
- Set success rate to 100% every 1 second
- Set the location on the map from 0 to 1 meter from player
- Set the object to expire after 20 seconds.
- Checked expire when viewed
(For trigger placed on scene, there's no locks, it is available everywhere by touch, showing an animated icon with map title)
2. Added run factory to the scene
I only had one scene and did not change anything, really, aside from making the network local evaluation.
Help would be much appreciated.