Editing Fonts and Text in Aris
  • kbustin

Editing Fonts and Text in Aris

by kbustin » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:13 pm

Hey there I am looking to see if its possible to change the fonts/weight of text within the Aris app.

I have been looking around the manuel to see if that is an option and can't find it.

Thanks for any help you can offer :D
    djgagnon
    Site Admin

Re: Editing Fonts and Text in Aris

by djgagnon » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:40 pm

For many of the places text is displayed (conversations, plaques, item descriptions, etc.), basically anything that asks for text in the editor, you can use HTML codes to specify any kind of text font or size you want. For the system stuff, you can make changes to the app itself, or have a programmer do it for you.

What in particular are you hoping to change?
  • haldu2

by haldu2 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:05 am

One place I am running into trouble is the tabs section. If I try to add styling to the text boxes for my menu tabs in appears to work in the editor but in the game it breaks and displays the code instead. Is there a way around this. We would really like to make the menu look more customized.
    chrish

by chrish » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:01 pm

The titles of the tabs, along with the titles of most things like plaques, are not stylable. I do think it would look cool if they were, but I bet also rather messy in the details as the existing space for the the titles would need to reflow along with different size text.
  • haldu2

by haldu2 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Oh, too bad. Thanks for the info.