[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 494: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5312: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3925)
Question regarding using ARISjs - Field Day Forums
Question regarding using ARISjs
  • jwshin94

Question regarding using ARISjs

by jwshin94 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:56 am

Hello,

I'm a newcomer to using ARIS and I am writing to create a language-learning game using ARIS. I saw from the ARIS website that there is a ARISjs API that allows me to manually modify my games. However, I was just wondering, how/where can I find the code that is relevant to the game that I am developing?

For instance, using the online ARIS editor, I created a game called "Demo." If I want to manually modify a part of this game, where can I find the source code to edit?

Sorry if this is such a beginner level question. Thank you!
    chrish

Re: Question regarding using ARISjs

by chrish » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:29 pm

• jwshin94

by jwshin94 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:11 am

• hiteshcha10

by hiteshcha10 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:05 am

• cleffingwell

by cleffingwell » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:41 am

In the example of a plaque, the text area is where you can place custom code. In our games we have placed entire web pages that we developed in notepad++ or brackets with HTML 5 tags, embedded CSS and javascript (including ARISjs).

You don't always need to have the entire web page structure in the text window of the plaque, however.
    You can just have the script tags for ARSjs. Or just html 5 tags to change how your plaque looks.

I would suggest experimenting and if you run into trouble that the tutorials or documentation does not address, post on the forum and the community can probably help.