#notes trigger lock
  • sdomaz

#notes trigger lock

by sdomaz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:07 pm

I’m creating a game where the player has to find 5 pictures to go to the next challenge. So I’m using the lock “player has already - created at least #Notes with image near #5”. However, it’s sending the player to the next challenge after the first picture, and not after 5. What Am I doing wrong?

Thanks
  • sdomaz

Re: #notes trigger lock

by sdomaz » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:03 pm

sdomaz wrote:I’m creating a game where the player has to find 5 pictures to go to the next challenge. So I’m using the lock “player has already - created at least #Notes with image near #5”. However, it’s sending the player to the next challenge after the first picture, and not after 5. What Am I doing wrong? What to those numbers mean?
    #1 (number of notes) 86.75309 ???? pi# ???? 5.0????

Thanks
    chrish

Re: #notes trigger lock

by chrish » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:47 pm

There is an inherent difficulty to play testing games that involve locks around the notebook. Basically, when a player resets their progress, their notes remain intact. This is to make it so that players don't accidentally destroy their notes. But what this means is that when you restart the game, ARIS thinks you've already taken all of these pictures.