Scene Missing From Scene Change List
  • ldmarkley

Scene Missing From Scene Change List

by ldmarkley » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:03 pm

I'm trying to create a scene change from one scene to the other. I have scene A (where I'm creating the scene change) and scene B (the scene I'm going to be changing to). I click on add scene change in scene A and.....scene B is nowhere to be seen. I've provided screenshots of Scene B and the list I'm given to add a scene change. What's weird is it was working earlier today, I deleted the scene change to re-order some things in the scene and now that I've put the scene change back this is the result.
    Any suggestions? I'd rather not re-create the entire scene again.
    Attachments
    Scene Change List.png
    The scene change list (minus Scene B)
    Scene.png
    Scene B
  • ldmarkley

Re: Scene Missing From Scene Change List

by ldmarkley » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:07 pm

I guess actually nevermind. I went back to the page and scene B was suddenly showing up with only the conversations and AR triggers in it and no plaques...so I hit refresh and now scene B is completely gone, no trace of it anywhere. Guess I'll be redoing the whole thing regardless. I would like to know what caused this to avoid it in the future though.
    chrish

Re: Scene Missing From Scene Change List

by chrish » Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:24 pm

Yikes, that sounds awful. I've not seen a scene or multiple triggers go missing. We've seen a little instability over the years with conversations sometimes disappearing. Not often, but once in a while it seems like maybe a local change doesn't make it to the actual database or something. Sorry if you've been bitten by it but I wouldn't expect it to happen again. I'll go through and make a few scenes to see if anything bad happens just in case there's a more regular bug that's appeared.